Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.”
Jesus is the Bread of Life. He is the bread that came down from heaven. Our fathers ate manna in the wilderness and they all died. Jesus is the bread that a man may eat and never die. Believing in His Words and promises, receiving His Body and Blood, we live forever.
We are very excited to announce that the 2016 Higher Things conferences will rejoicing in Jesus being the “Bread of Life.” We will receive His Words. We will eat His Body and drink His Blood. We will live forever.
June 28 – July 1
University of Northern Iowa
Cedar Falls, IA
Colorado State University
Fort Collins, CO
Who can come to a Higher Things Conference?
- High School youth, or at least confirmed youth.
- College students and college-age young adults.
- Pastors and other adult (age 21+) chaperones, 1 male chaperone for up to every 7 boys, and 1 female chaperone for up to every 7 girls in the group.
Youth need solid ground that will nurture lasting Christian faith. At Higher Things conference, you’ll hear the same pure doctrine of forgiveness, life, and salvation you are already hearing at home. you’ll spend four great days worshipping and learning with Lutherans from all over the country, while getting a taste of college life. Every year, youth return home with a greater appreciation of what it means to be distinctly Lutheran. Come Dare to be Lutheran and join in the fun at a Higher Things youth conference this summer!
What’s included in conference registration?
- Conference programming (worship, catechesis, entertainment activities).
- 3 nights of on-campus housing, double occupancy.
- 9 meals (Tuesday dinner through Friday lunch).
- Printed materials and conference T-shirt.
For more information download the registration packet.
Registration opens November 1st at breadoflife2016.org.